Sign up for our Newsletter!
Every month, we send out our Values in Action e-newsletter to over 3,000 local Democrats. The newsletter focuses on helping readers find ways to put their values into action with volunteering opportunities, canvassing events, and gatherings with fellow Dems. Our coverage includes interviews of local Democrats, coverage of local and state issues, recap and photographs from recent events, and information about upcoming meetings and opportunities to get involved.
Make sure the newsletter makes it into your inbox:
Add these three email addresses to your contacts are to assure you WashCo Dem emails arrive in your inbox!
Washco Dems Communications firstname.lastname@example.org
Washco Dems Finance Updates email@example.com
Washco Dems Chair firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure how to safelist? Check out this article.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- “I used to get the newsletter, but I don’t see it anymore. My email address has not changed.”
- Solution 1: Please check your spam folder, newsletters go out about the 2nd or 3rd week of each month.
- Solution 2: Use the self-service portal. It will email you a notification. Open your email, click the link in the notification. It will take you to a webpage where you can manage your subscriptions. Place a check by every category of email you wish to receive, and click Submit. (Note: Ensure “Unsubscribe from all emails” checkbox is *NOT* checked, it is sufficient to check or uncheck the categories of mail).
- “I’ve changed email addresses, I have access to both old and new addresses, can I switch my newsletter to the new email address?”
- Solution: Yes, use the self-service portal, put in your *old* email address. It will send a notification to that old email address. Check your old email address inbox for the notification. Click the link in the notification which takes you to the a webpage where you can update your email address and preferences in there.
- “I have a new email address, and I can *no longer access* the old email address. Can I update my newsletter to go to my new email address?”
- Solution: Yes, use the main signup link and enter all your information with the new email address. Be sure to check all the email types so you get notified on all of the events available. It will save this new email address as your preferred address.