CD-1 Hosts BOLI Candidate Forum (April 21)
Please join us as we host a candidate forum for Democratic candidates for Bureau of Labor and Industry Commissioner.
What Does BOLI Mean to You?
The Bureau helps enforce your rights at work. You must be paid the same as those doing similar work, and not be discriminated against because of your race, gender, ethnicity, or other protected characteristics. If you employ workers, BOLI provides resources and training to ensure you comply with regulations and stay in the know. BOLI also supports apprenticeship programs. Find out more about the candidates for this important position!
Learn More about us, CD-1 here
- KC Hanson, DPO Chair
- Omar Sandoval, Yamhill County Democrats Chair
- The Candidates:
- Christina Stephenson–Christina is an attorney who works in employee and civil rights law. She also volunteers for the Immigrant and Refugee Community Organization. Find out more about Christina at https://www.christinastephenson.com/
- Casey Kulla–Casey is a Yamhill County Commissioner. He is also a local farmer and small business owner. Find out more about Casey at https://www.kullafororegon.com/
- Aaron Baca–Aaron Baca is a small business owner from Washington County who owns a reforestation company.
- ZOOM – click here to join, or call in 1-669-900-9128, MeetingID: 983 2828 2197
- Thursday, April 21st, 7:00 PM