The East WashCo Dems Meeting is ONLINE
October 7th, 2021
Did you know?
Because of robust, equitable outreach, Washington County was the first in Oregon to vaccinate 80% of adults.
6:30 social time 7:00 PM meeting
In Washington County:
- Through use of contracts, the county provides a range of behavioral health services, including crisis help during this pandemic.
- With the passage of the Supportive Housing Services measure, Washington County is preparing to provide wrap-around services to many of those experiencing chronic and episodic homelessness in our county.
- We are in the initial stages of development for a center for addictions triage and treatment (CATT) which will provide rapid access to the full range of culturally responsive treatment.
We will be electing a number of county officials in the May 2022 primaries.
On Thursday, October 7, we will have a chance to hear from some of the people helping our county move forward to serve all of its residents, to heal from the pandemic, and to build back better lives as we move through this crisis. We voted to fund these services, worked to elect the county officials who guide this process, and have many neighbors who will benefit from these.
Please join us for this hopeful look at what is happening now, how you can stay updated ,and how we can help as we as a county work to make government serve all of us.
We will also have a chance to hear from people running in the May primaries in the next few meetings.
Please reach out to Carol Greenough, if you have any questions:
Learn more about the East WashCo Dems >> Click here
Zoom can be used on a computer and by phone, but it is easier to use by computer. We advise to do your best to attend via a laptop or desktop. You can also join using the link with your cellphone, but the screen will be more condensed. Those without a computer can also attend by calling the number listed above, and typing in the Meeting ID.
NOTE: Zoom via the phone has more limitations. You will be limited to:
- Mute/Unmute = *6
- Raising and lowering your hand = *9
Time: Oct 7, 2021 6:30 Social time, 7:00 PM program
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 812 9529 5928
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81295295928# US (Tacoma)
+13462487799,,81295295928# US (Houston)
***PLEASE MUTE WHEN NOT SPEAKING***
Please take a moment to review this helpful guide to having a good Zoom experience.
SPEAKING & BEING ON MUTE
Always check your mute status before speaking; the host may have muted you if you forget to.
On a computer:
- At the bottom left corner, MUTED = RED mic with a line through it…click on it to unmute
On a phone:
- If you dialed in with the phone number: Use *6
- on a smartphone: click on PARTICIPANTS & look to the bottom toolbar
ASKING A QUESTION OR… TO SPEAK DURING A DEBATE:
On a computer:
- Use the RAISE HAND feature. Click on the PARTICIPANTS tab (bottom middle of the screen); a box will pop up to the right…on the lower tab, click on RAISE HAND & click on it again to lower.
On a phone:
- If you dialed in with the phone number: Use *9
- on a smartphone: look to the bottom right & click on RAISE HAND