YDO Public Education Town Hall: Criminal Justice Reform in Oregon (5/20) – Zoom
“In this event, we will be hearing from organized campaigns that are fighting for big reforms to Oregon’s criminal justice system:
- Still in Prison
- Clean Slate Oregon- SB 397
- Health Justice Recovery Alliance (Implementation Stage of Measure 110)
- Equity Investment Act- HB 3112 (Formally Cannabis Equity Act)
Two of our confirmed campaigns have bills currently in the legislature, one has passed as a ballot initiative and is now in the implementation stage and one is in the pre-legislative process.
Additionally, we have two amazing keynote speakers:
- Senator Kayse Jama
- Representative Ricki Ruiz
During this town hall, each campaign will have 10 minutes to speak followed by their own Q&A segment.
YDO has worked hard to bring you this Town Hall and we are grateful to facilitate this educational event for our Oregon communities. Thank you for your time and we hope to see you at the Town Hall!”
For more information, contact Ashley the organizer through the “Contact the Organizer” link here.
Ask a Question
- Ask a campaign a question of your own after their 10-minute presentation
Where? Pre-registration Required
- To save a spot for this event, please visit https://ydo_townhall.eventbrite.com
- Thursday, May 20th 6pm-7:30pm