Dem Road Cleanup (6/1)
Join us on June 1st, 2019 to help clean up our sponsored road in rural Washington County!
We’ve been sponsoring our road since 2007 as Democratic Party of Washington County – that’s 12 years! We adopted the road to clean up in the rural area of the county between River Road and SW Teufel Hill Road on SW Scholls Ferry Road.
Meet us at the Oregon Heritage Orchard’s red barn at 10:00 AM. With a good group, it should take about 2 hours to make our road pristine and clean.
Afterward, we’ll retire to Big Al’s Bowling Center for a no-host retelling of the most interesting things we found while having a few libations and lunch if you desire.
Everyone is welcome, it is recommended that children under 12 do not participate – there are cars that zoom by.
- Bring gloves, sunscreen, sunglasses, water, and wear long pants
- We’ll provide safety vests and the cleaning-up equipment
- 10 AM, Saturday, June 1st
- Oregon Heritage Orchard Red Barn
- 22801 SW Scholls Ferry Road, Hillsboro, Oregon 97123
- After, Big Al’s Bowling Center