Washington County 2019 Election Information
May 21st is your 2019 Election Day!
Voting in your local county races is the heartbeat of democracy.
- Last day for the county to mail ballots to military/overseas voters April 6
- First day for the county to mail ballots to out of state voters April 22
- Last day to register to vote April 30
- First day for the county to mail ballots May 1 *remember to check your mail when ballots drop to make sure you got your ballot!
- Last day for the county to mail ballots to voters without daily mail service May 3
- Last day for the county to mail ballots May 7
- May 21st Election Day. Ballots must be at the Elections Office or at a ballot drop site by 8 PM
BE SURE TO SIGN YOUR BALLOT!
You must sign your ballot, and the signature must match the one on your registration. Your ballot will be invalidated for lack of signature.
Check your mail for ~2 weeks after the election to make sure you didn’t get a ballot invalidation notice. If you receive a notice, get in touch with the elections office right away to try to get your vote counted.
You can learn more about the Washington County Elections here.
The Washington County Democrats partake in a rigorous endorsement process
for non-partisan elections
- Candidates We Endorse
- Measures on the Ballot (and our recommended vote)