2018 Election Information
Get your slate cards here!
If you can’t make it down to our office, please feel free to download our slate cards to hand out as you walk your Neighborhood Leader turf… or just to share with your friends and family!
Por favor, siéntase libre de descargar nuestras tarjetas de candidato para repartirlas mientras camina en su territorio de Líder de Vecindad … ¡o simplemente para compartir con sus amigos y familiares!
November 6, 2018 General Election
The Washington County Democrats support our Democratic Candidates throughout the local and state level. Read our information on:
- Democrats Running for Office (coming soon)
- Candidates We Endorse
- Measures on the Ballot (and our recommended vote)
Dates to know:
- Online Voters Pamphlet (coming soon)
- October 16th Registration Deadline
- Week of October 15th Voters’ Pamphlet anticipated delivery to all households.
- October 17th Ballots mailed out (anticipated). *remember to check your mail when ballots drop to make sure you got your ballot!
- November 6 Election Day. Ballots must be at the Elections Office or at a ballot drop site by 8 PM
BE SURE TO: SIGN YOUR BALLOT!
You must sign your ballot, and the signature must match the one on your registration. Your ballot can be invalidated for lack of signature.
Check your mail for the ~2 weeks after the election to make sure you didn’t get a notice that your ballot was invalidated. If you receive a notice like that, get in touch with the elections office right away to try to get your vote counted.
You can learn more about the Washington County Elections here.